Saturday, September 07, 2013

I'll admit it - I bought this

I was in Rome for the past week and I didn't buy a single article of clothing! SHOCK HORROR!!!

What I did buy though, was this:
A TOY FOR MAKING PASTA
Having picked this up in the store, I turned to the shopgirl and asked, "Is this real? Does it actually work?" And she replied that not only was it real and that it worked, SHE BOUGHT IT FOR HERSELF!!! I turned to trusty travel companion H who pointed out that it was on special, and cost only €12. At that point, I said to him, "I think I want to buy this" to which he then said, "I can tell." So I bought it!
Check it out, instructions on the back and all of it dishwasher-safe!
But you know, I don't think I'm going to use this to make just ravioli - I think it could be safely used to make jiaozi! GOODBYE DUMPLING CRAVINGS!!!

No comments: