Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wiesn 2013 - Schützen festzelt

Getting a table reservation in one of the tents during Wiesn is a case of who you know and how early you can get the table. So I was somewhat stunned when Caro burst into my office on MONDAY to say that she'd suddenly secured a table and did I want to join? HELLS YES!!!

She knew someone who knew someone who had a company table in the Schützen and since they couldn't go, she could have it. And that's how a bunch of us ended up being representatives from an Immobilien KGaA (real estate association). 
The beautiful Schützen tent!

Our lovely Brotzeit platter!

And our incredibly gorgeous Kaiserschmarrn!

And then afterwards, when the tent closed at 10:30, we went out and marvelled at the lovely night
It was so purdy.

Also, I'm really impressed at these night photos from my phone.

No comments: