Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wiesn 2013 - Quaky und Trött Trött

Despite all the joy that Babe and Babe II were giving other people, Susi and I realised that there were a couple of big holes in our lives. A couple of bit, walking balloon animal-shaped holes. 
Mine was filled by this duck balloon - who I promptly named Quaky!

Look at how happy we are now! And I also scored this sweet hat from some guy!

Susi fell in love with this baby penguin, who she named Trött Trött.

Alas, tonight also ended in tragedy. Being a faithful pet, Quaky spent the evening following me around. While dancing the night away, some Italians (why is it always Italians?!) pulled on Quaky's leading string, resulting in his demise. Noooooooooooo!!! And heartbroken, I swore never to give my heart to (yet) another balloon animal again :(

Until maybe next week.

No comments: