Sunday, November 24, 2013

Outlet shopping, ja!

There's an outlet centre along the lines of Bicester and Woodbury Common that's near Munich, Ingolstadt Village. It is about 45 minutes away but despite its proximity and the number of times that I've told Markus (who is from Ingolstadt) that he should take me and his gf there, I never seemed to make it. This has now been rectified. Last week I received an email telling me that due to my membership to an online community, I could have a voucher for an extra 20-40% off selected stores and a free shuttle bus voucher. With this news, I shot off a few messages to the girls, resulting in plans for Barbie, Demi, Ziad (okay, he's not a girl), and myself to take advantage of the free shuttle and head off!

First things first, IV is nowhere near as large as the other two. Secondly, being in Germany, it was loaded with German shops that I normally don't shop at. Having said that, I was still able to find everything I'd listed in my head for that I was to only spend my money on!
Those who have read my Antwerp entry will know that I've been looking for a new pair of boots! I got these riding-boots from GK Mayer. 

Chic to Peak ski jacket from Columbia! Or rather, it's two interchangeable jackets - the pink is the outer shell and it contains a fleecy/quilted jacket inside (green). The inner fleece is also reversible!  When we asked a shopgirl if this jacket was appropriate for skiing, it was pointed out to us that this is actually a kid's jacket, but then the looked at me and said it would fit. And it did, perfectly!

Nylon + leather trim handbag from Liebeskind. Despite my German friends being mad for this brand, I'm not a real big fan of the distressed leather look of Liebeskind bags, and to be honest, this  design is also a bit of a rip on Longchamp's le Pliage. But on the other hand, it's a small handbag that came with a shoulder strap AND there are leathery bits on the corners that will stop the fraying that occurs on the Longchamp bags!

Scarf and woolen shift dress from Hallhuber. These weren't actually on my list of things to buy, but I was within my (generous) budget so hey, why not?

No comments: