Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Presents for Pooey and Ma.

A few months ago, I got a message from Pooey asking me to buy her some Longchamp Le Pliage shopper bags in some colours. A few days after that message, I received another one asking me to buy some for Ma as well. I then promptly forgot these messages and didn't purchase these bags. Then I got more messages asking if I'd done the shopping yet to which I went to Oberpollinger only to find out that they didn't have all of the requested colours.  In the end I ordered them online and then had the great joy of tearing them open!
The bags were individually packed in these boxes, making the carton that held them all quite large.

Wonderful daughter/sister that I am, I have chosen to leave one of the bags in the packaging so that the joy of tearing it open can be shared!

I'm thinking some people are looking forward to seeing me in a month ;)

No comments: