Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pick up attempts

There's a running joke among my colleagues that I only seem to attract 'very special' men. Except it isn't really a joke. Normally the only non-caucasian in a room, I'm used to being approached by people saying "ni hao!" only to then explain to them in German that not only do I not speak Chinese, but also that despite my appearance, I'm am not Chinese. Cos you know, 2 billion Asian people on the planet counts for nothing. The attempt from this weekend took the cake.

Out in da club with my gals, some guy broke through our circle of dance and greeted us somewhat politely. Then as our eyes met, he pointed at me, pointed at himself, then rounded his hands over his stomach. As I took a moment to process exactly what was happening here, good ol' Caro who also saw the exchange shrieked, "Omg, HE WANTS TO FATHER YOUR BABIES!!!" Wonderful as that offer was *cough*, I had to decline.

Or did I just lose the father of my babies?!

No comments: