Thursday, September 28, 2006

Don't you think there's more to life than being really really really, ridiculously good looking?

Woah!!! Who recognised the quote that forms my post title? If you said Zoolander, ten points! But how is this relevant to my post?

Today, I discovered The Model Home Project. This is an initiative whereby male models from NYC go to New Orleans to rebuild houses destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

And they looked mighty damn fine while doing that.
(I'm sorry. I just can't look at these photos without thinking of Zoolander.)

This plan is brilliant on two fronts. Not only does it take advantage of all the exercise I'm sure models do to keep in shape, it also brings joy to half the pop. of New Orleans! Sheer genius.

And brought to you by the wonderful folk at Armani!

No comments: