Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Old Me

I can't remember why, but I was talking to Miss Pooky and somewhere along the line, I mentioned that in March 1986 I was 100cm tall (yes, exactly 1 metre!) and weighed 14kg. She couldn't see in her mind how small that could possibly be, so I offered to show her evidence.

I don't know what year this is from (maybe 3yo?), but it shows me wearing my former favourite dress.
I took this photo about 20 minutes ago. Yes, I still own that dress, I said it was my favourite!From collar to hem, it is 55.5cm in length. Lets say the combined length of my little legs and head in that photo is 30cm...I'm only 86cm tall in that photo!

1 comment:

Amanda Lui (Thao) said...

Oh my gosh, you both look like depressed third world children posing for a world vision sponsorship ad! but very cute :)