Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year, y'all!!!

I rang in the new year at Lexington, a bar I have maligned as being full of tossers. But you know, experience in bars is always affected by the people you're with as well as the crowd's general demeanour. Well last night's crowd just wanted to kick some 2006 ass and we all partied on with good feelings and minimal tossing! I went with Akina, Alain, and Robert and we met up with some more of Akina's buds, Shirley and her friends, and Eva & John and their friends. Unforch, I have no photos cos I cloaked my bag which had my phone in it.

What can I say? It was a lot of fun, even when some ppl decided to start the count early and then splashed us all with their (free) champagne. And although Akina et al. crashed and went home soon after midnight, I rocked on with Eva & co. and took their invite to go back to their apt so we could dance with shoes off! I eventually crawled out home at 6:30 cos although the invite to crash there was mighty tempting, I really wanted to take out my contacts, wash off my makeup and brush my teeth to feel more human.

2006 ended on a bright note, let 2007 shine on!

No comments: