Wednesday, January 03, 2007

One Good Turn...

Today on the bus we all did the usual skip and dance around the seats to allow people to get on and off but when I sat down in a (new) seat, I jumped up when something hard hit my ass. Imagine my surprise when there was a phone there as if freshly laid, egg style. After picking it up, I tried to figure out how to access the phonebook to see if I could find a number labelled *Home*, *Mum*, *Dad* or possibly even *Work* to contact the rightful owner as I hopped off at my stop. After revealing the true extent of my technology-retardedness, *Dad* rang to claim himself as the rightful owner. As I was already at my place of work, and his was located a fair distance away, we agreed to meet up later for the handover. Imagine my surprise when he handed over a pile of chocolate as a gesture of thanks.

I do like ferrero rocher.

No comments: