Monday, July 02, 2007

Phighting with Photoshop

Fiddling around with my various cell markers last week after listening to a talk, I decided to try and use someone else's method for blood vessel analysis. I'm not exactly sure how she did it, but I know it involved a lot of Photoshop.

I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP. I swear, almost everytime I need to create a pic or do some touching, I'm always asking other people for help.

There was some darkening of vessels with and labelling of pericytes somehow, I dunno. But this is my best shot at it so far.
This looks nothing like the crystal clear stuff she churned out! Look at all those blobs! and the tears in the tissue. *sniff sniff* I've greyscaled, altered levels, inverted, and altered levels again but I don't think I could use that to follow the vessels if my life depending on it. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep slogging away or find a low-tech way of doing it.

No comments: