Sunday, October 14, 2007

By request - Euro shopping

I wasn't planning on doing this again, but Nickylou keeps asking when I'm going to do it. So here are some of the items of clothing I purchased overseas!

Shoes from Zara (Paris).
Apparently Amandine and Lydia went to Zara London, saw these shoes and said *They're Mallymoodle-type shoes*. And they are!

Red shoes from Galeries Lafayette (Paris).
Black shoes from Jonak (Paris).

Me and Pooey bought these shoes after a really hard day. She got them in black and grey stripes. I was wearing the red shoes when I visited the lab and one of the students there commented on them! Miss Amandine really likes the Jonak shoes - so soft and comfy.

Smock dress from Primark (London), beret from Primark, gloves from Galeries Lafayette. Jumper/dress thingy from Primark, singlet and scarf from home.

Shift dress from Zara, top from Primark, pashmina from San Lorenzo Market (Florence). Cropped cardi from Primark (donated by Pooey), dress from San Lorenzo Market.
Five euros for the SLM dress! Asian people seem to have cornered the *cheap clothes* market in Florence. The stall I bought this from was run by a Chinese guy and after I spoke to him in my crappy crappy italian, he asked me *Ni shuo zhongwen ma?*

Duffle coat from Gap (London - donated by Pooey), jumper from Primark.
Jumper from Deane & White, Shirt from Hawes & Curtis, scarf from Burberry (donated by Amandine)
.
What I like to call these the schoolboy combos! I still think orange is not my colour. It's a comfy coat though.

Sparkly jumper from Reiss (Bicester).
This one is slightly devastating - while it was an absolute bargain, after I washed it when I got home, some threads came out and I don't know if it can be mended.

Jumper from Primark, boob tube from home. Striped tshirt from Primark.

Argyle jumper from Zara.

Spuey enjoys wearing the Optimus Prime shirt from FCUK.

No comments: