Sunday, November 04, 2007

Its the ONLY way to go!

I wasn't planning on going to any racing meets other than Oaks but when I got the msg from QQ that she may have had some marquee tickets, Spuey said I better bloody be accepting that invite!

So what was it like? Well you can probably tell from my title that General Admission may forever be spoiled for me. Such comfort, such convenience...it was a revelation! Nothing like having your own bathroom facilities with L'Oreal beauty bar - no Kenny-like happenings! Ok, QQ and I may have been the youngest people there but all the old gamblers were very nice.

This was the view from our marquee balcony seats

QQ enjoys some fingerfood

OMG, look at the mess on the public lawns!!!

With QQ's friend Raphael

Proof that I did manage to see some horses!
So there we go. Back to the masses on Thursday for Oaks (sigh).
EDIT - photos can be seen here! http://mallymoodlespics.shutterfly.com/action/
Password - 12345

No comments: