Saturday, November 17, 2007

New shoes

Once upon a time, at a terrible time in my life (when I was working at the florist from hell), I walked into a shoe store and fell in love. No, not with a boy, with a pair of Le Coq Sportif ballet flat-style runners. Not only were they incredibly cute but they were also 50% off! Our relationship started off rocky - they used to hurt me every time I wore them. But then we came to an understanding and I soon got to wearing them regularly.

Alas, nothing lasts forever and love is no exception. After years of adventures and experience and good and bad times together, I finally had to say goodbye. W
e parted on sad terms in London, city dear to my heart, as chronicled by Pooey. I was too upset to take one last look, she did it for me.But someone new has come into my life.

I met up with Roxy who was shopping with her brother in the Galeries Lafayette basement rip-off when my attention was captured. The combination of white with lilac detail. It was like my former partner but with development! But what was even better was the fact that they were 75% off!!!
And so I declared myself and resolved to take them home.
Love,
Mallymoodle

1 comment:

Pooey said...

nice replacements mooey and so cheap!!