Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stupid things

This post is mostly for Pooey cos me and Spuey were talking about stupid things we did and we thought Pooey would enjoy them.

Spuey's stories
1. I was walking down the street and I had my golf umbrella open. The streets in Richmond are kinda narrow. While I was walking the umbrella got caught between a wall and street sign but I kept walking and got smashed in the face with the handle.

2. While I was at work, I lifted up a metal chair and somehow smashed myself in the face with it. My arms went too far!

Mooey's story
I was running for an elevator and the doors started to close. I had a water bottle in my hand and waved it between the doors to keep it open. The doors just closed on my bottle instead and it got stuck there.

1 comment:

Pooey said...

mmm yeah... very stipud...

why spu always smash his face?

i like the bottle stuck in door... that only happens in moofies