Sunday, June 15, 2008

Spain for Euro 2008!

I had a semi-difficult time trying to decide who to support for the UEFA Euro 2008 tournament. But with a bit of a helping word from las chicas at Kickette, I have settled on La Furia, aka Spain.




Those who keep up with this kind of thing are probably thinking that I've picked the
m because in the Group stages, they've already whipped Russia 4-1 and last night beat Sweden 2-1. Not so. If you back, you'll remember that I have already declared myself for Casillas. I've been reading Kickette's Spanish Baller Appreciation thread and I've been converted. Suling is a hardcore Italian fan and I do understand her appreciation of the Italian capitan Cannavaro (semi NSFW!) but when I heard he got injured and realised the rest of the team wouldn't be playing wearing only their D&G undies...well, the interest wore off.

But their good looks and mad skillz aren't the only thing they have going for them - they too have much ability in the stacks on and manlove celebratory expressions. I rea
lly hope the .gif works - they way Villa throws himself on Torres while they're still running and then their roll is priceless.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(Everything came from the SBA forum)

No comments: