Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blog Challenge - My Box of Hotties Edition Femme

So this week's blog challenge is a box of women who I find particularly attractive. I actually found this a lot harder than doing the Edition Homme. Surprising? Perhaps not. Unfortunately, the others appear to have gotten in early on this topic so we may see some repeat turners here!

I like the classyness of Natalie Portman and Audrey Hepburn. Both are more beautiful than sexy but Natalie can teach me the pole dancing she did in Closer while Audrey could help me with fashion tips!

Maybe this is too much information but despite their obvious charms, Charlotte Rampling and Eva Green have a coldness that intrigues me. We can all speak French together. (I've had to use a more mature pic of Rampling because she's NSFW in a lot of her younger pics.)

Now, before everyone goes into hysterics about me naming Nigella Lawson think about it this way - she cooks and doesn't care about stuff like diets or carbs or fat levels. Sure, she doesn't really look like how she does in the pic I've used but if she doesn't care, I don't care! Nigella is all about indulgence and where's the fun in life if you're going to be denying yourself?

I always thought Helena Christensen was the best out of the 90s supermodels (feel free to disagree) and she's kept her looks without obvious surgical enhancements *cough Cindy, Elle cough cough*.

The obvious one - Angelina Jolie. Come on, who wouldn't say yes? Other than Jennifer Aniston who does not appeal to me at all so her opinion doesn't count.

And of course Monica Bellucci who I've mentioned many times as being my best lesbian love.

I am highly amused to note that I also have a female *type*. As with the men, dark hair and dark eyes seem to be the go!

15 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

First! :P

Great list Callie! Btw who is Monica Bellucci? Is she an actress or a model, or both?

mallymoodle said...

She's an Italian actress who used to be a model! She was Persephone in The Matrix movies!

blank said...

Magnifique! Eva and Natalie are of course classics. Monica and Angelina are gorgeous as always. I don't know much about Charlotte Rampling, but I definitely get the coldness from Eva. It is quite intriguing. I have no idea who Nigella Lawson, but she sounds fun.

We should have a 90's supermodel debate tho, because I love me some Cindy and Helena is so on my bad list.

senorita.blue said...

Charlotte Rampling!
The female version of Lashes as you said :D

Oohhh - thumbs up for including Nigella.

Stephanie said...

I know how Nigella Lawson is, where is Lucy to give me my anglopoints?

I can't believe I forgot Eva Green, I seriously LOVE her, I definitely understand the coldness idea. Overall great list Callie :D

Unknown said...

pretty good picks...I guess I would be more or less similar...for some reason I also, against all logic and reason think reese witherspoon is a major cutie.

wait a minute.

did i just say that.

mallymoodle said...

Yes. Yes you did

Unknown said...

I think I also have a crush on Penny Wong now.

mallymoodle said...

Well that's lucky for you because you're her type as well!

Venice said...

Oh wow! Like your list of men, your list of women is made of hot timeless classy win. I'd actually thought about including Eva Green too, but after much debate with myself (with changing voices and the whole package of course) I somehow decided against it. I too like the cold type.

And you know who else? Diane Lane as well.

Flaneur said...

Erm, is Penny Wong the Penny Wong for the Minister of Water???

Unknown said...

Minister of water AND Climate Change.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great list Mally!! I love all the gals except not a huge fan of your "cool" chickies. Heidi Klum, Jesica Alba and Elle are my honourable mentions. I loveeeeee Monica Bellucci and Angelina. They are STUNNING!!

Sarah said...

Great list! I almost used that exact picture of Eva.