Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend round up

Not much seems to have happened this weekend. I took Friday off work and yet I still somehow ended up there. Admittedly it was only for about an hour but...still. I've also started knitting myself a scarf. While randomly wandering through a shopping centre, I found some wool that had been dyed a nice fuschia colour and thought *oh, that'd look good with my big black.* Lets hope I get it done in time for next winter. Because you know, it gets so cold here and all. *cough*

Saturday was another question altogether. After a date in the afternoon with Pascal, Mischka picked me up and we went to Chaddy for Dr. K's Hens. It was a lot of fun - watching the crowd was highly amusing and there were criminals everywhere! I only wish that I managed to get a picture of the girl who seriously added about 10cm of height to herself by bleaching and teasing her hair into a bouffant. This was in addition to the bubblegum pink dress she was wearing. Yes, it was entertaining. And I must say, even though the DJ as a super criminal with his swirly-patterend satin shirt, he spun some good tunes! Classic 80s :D

We left the bride-to-be happily bopping away and ventured to the burbs for some Singstar action. I was pleased that my karaoke experiences and intense knowledge of the 80s and 90s boy/girlbands meant that I acquitted myself well. Mischka may have her own words to say about that.

Unfortunately, I am back on Pascal today. Yes, life is all excitement.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Did you perform Spandau Ballet's 'True'?