Saturday, November 01, 2008

Oh, how embarrassment

I forgot to mention this when I was writing my pity post from yesterday. (Incidentally, please refer to me as Mallymoodle or various other derivatives in comments. Use of my real name will result in me deleting your post. Go the blog nazi!)

Yesterday I had a meeting with my boss about progress. It went well - yay! It went so well, she wanted to look at some of the data we'd already collected so we could squeeze even more goodness out of it.

Unfortunately, the quickest way to get to the data folder is on my desktop. Unfortunately, I changed my desktop wallpaper on Thursday.

And unfortunately, I had changed it to this:

And she saw it.
And she said "oh my god" in a kind of pitying way.

But on the other hand, isn't it a great wallpaper?!

6 comments:

Flaneur said...

Hahaha... yes it certainly is!

Vanilla Bear said...

Lmao! Oh Callie! *hugs* Did you try and explain? Or just ignore and continue? haha

Stephanie said...

OMG Callie! That is the best thing ever! I'm serious cracking up right now.

blank said...

lol callie! see lashes is trouble.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! *hugs*

So it's Iker's turn next week?
And *gasps* would the wodka man make an appearance?

Unknown said...

he's totally hot. i approve.