Friday, November 21, 2008

Stories from the Salon

It's been a while since I posted one of these. Nothing particularly new going on with my hair. - this is only significant because it's been about 9 months since I had it cut. This means that despite having a good 10cm/3 inches cut off, I can't believe how much hair I still have left in the back.

Also, my fringe is incredibly short because in the intervening 9 months, I've been hacking away at it because the length tended to annoy me. This meant I had to sheepishly tell the hairdresser to fix it up.

I've been watching the recent seaston of ANTM and just saw the makeover episode. It kinda inspired me into thinking I too should change my look - not this time though because I have too many weddings coming up. Methinks for my next haircut, I'm going to have to do something drastic like cut it into a bob if I can work up the courage.

4 comments:

blank said...

Ok if you're going to make a drastic change and go for a bob may I request a pageboy. I think it's a great look that really needs to make a comeback!

Your hair looks gorgeous though, I love a good sideswept bang.

Vanilla Bear said...

Aww Callie your hair is so girly and pretty, I love it <3

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same hairstyle! Length and fringe and all. Except, you know, ginger :-(

Sarah said...

Dude, me too! *high five* Although your hair curls much more nicely; mine's a big tangled mess.