Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend roundup!

Well this was a busy weekend and I cbb making different entries for it.

Friday night kicked off the manic nature by QQ having her bday party that night. Things happen at QQ's parties and this year's was no exception. I decided to love the new dress and wore it out. Good decision!

Some of the funtimes:
We also saw this kid who looks barely legal in the bar hugging this stuff toy. Naturally we had to get a pic.

I had to crawl out of bed the next day with barely any sleep and a hangover to go dress shopping on behalf of Pooey who is in Meldon. Luckily much wasn't required of me other than to get undressed and then dressed and put on shoes and allow myself to be photographed in said dress. Anyway a decision was made and it's a very nice dress indeed! *thumbs up*

After a fitful night's sleep, I was up bright and early for a road trip to Goldrush Country to go see the Golden Age of Couture exhibition. It's only open for another week but take my word for it and try to go because it's awesome. I'm heading back there with a glass cutter to take some of the dresses ;). Photography is not allowed so click on the link for images of the dresses. We also climbed the tower behind the gallery and got some nice pics of aVictorian Era architecture.

Town Hall

Footie field

Church

Trying to take photos through the fencing on the tower that'd clearly been erected to stop people from jumping off.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Heh you KNOW the red dress was a winner :D Who called it? I called it!