Friday, May 29, 2009

Priorities

So regular readers may have noticed a decrease in the frequency of my posts (hai Pooey!). Rest assured, I am perfectly hale and hearty. The drop off is due to my setting of ridiculous targets of giving Da Boss one thesis chapter draft per week. I've managed to stick to it so far, but at the expense of basically not being able to write anything at all - I'm usually staring at toshi wondering why the hell I can't seem to think at how to write. And then I feel I should read more articles. So I look them up and print them out and think *oh, that's interesting too!* and download it and print it out until I have a stack of articles which end up not being read. Heh. But yes, the end result tends to be not sleeping. *thumbs up*

Of course, the not sleeping bit also comes from waking up at 5am on Thursday morning so I could watch BARCELONA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I will admit to being torn about wanting Utd. to lose since they are my EPL team, but seriously, given the way they've demolished La Liga, Barca deserved it. Look into your hearts, you know it's true.
Photobucket

Anyway, hopefully at some point in time I will be able to write reviews of two books, Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay, and What Sport Tells Us About Life by Ed Smith. Or you know, do something interesting other than work. Toodles!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You don't need sleep. Like Chuck Norris- you wait! :P

Vanilla Bear said...

One of the best gifs ever!

Sarah said...

Hahahaha that Pep picture is amazing with the little sunbeams or whatev.