Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DAMN PIRATES!!!

I would like to say *arrrrrr* and *curses!* to Lymbo and Pooey for getting me addicted to the Pirates game on FB. It's beginning to take over other things as procrastination tools! I only started on the weekend and I'm already at level 19. That tells you how much I've been playing.

Pooey said she actually thinks to herself in pirate talk when she's playing.
Do not play this game because it is evil and will suck you in. But if you, lets be friends so we can be on each other's crew, me hearties!

In other news, there was a police blitz on the freeway this morning where they pulled over motorists (many many motorists) who were driving in the transit lane without a passenger. As someone said to me at work, it's not schadenfreude when its of their own making!

2 comments:

The Pom said...

HA-HA! Welcome to my world!

I can give you some websites that have free-text-based MMORPGs if you like, my favourite has zombies.

I also have a pirates model game we can play if you like.

The dark side welcomes you with open arms.

Pooey said...

I have queued this EXACT blog about pirates in my blog drafts list!
You think you're bad? Pirates is eating into my very behind blogging time!!

*arr, arr burying me treasures*