Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me + Hollywood Hair = Skank

So Vanillabear felt like she should get a hair makeover and to help her decide which style to use, she decided to use the InStyle Hollywood Makeover website. I will confess to being slightly fascinated by these types of programmes - which girl hasn't wondered what she'd look like if she could be made up to look like a movie star?!

Photobucket
With Jessica Alba's hair... ummm....no, doesn't suit.


They're also quite fun for doing things like messing with hair colour - clearly I would look terrible with blonde hair in real life but with the magic of The Interwebz, we can now tell how it would go!

Photobucket
Blonde like Amanda Seyfried (Mama Mia!/Mean Girls)


One thing I also noticed while using this was that Hollywood women have HUGE hair. Like....HUGE!!! And a lot of it too! I know this is due to hair extensions/weaves to make their hair look more lustrous and full but on an ordinary person (i.e. Me), it looked downright ridiculous.

Photobucket
With Blake Lively's (Gossip Girl) HUGE hair
Or as Pooey said when I showed this pic to her - OMG!!! YOU LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE ASIAN SKANKS IN THE CLUBS!!!

Highly recommended for a good afternoon laugh or procrastination time!

3 comments:

SuBoo said...

Oh I am SO trying this!!

Pooey said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

fark.. u asian skank!

Vanilla Bear said...

LOL Aww I think you should invest in a few wigs now I've seen these!