Saturday, August 29, 2009

Forgive me for I have sinned...

...and I went to the Alannah Hill Warehouse sale even though I told myself that I wouldn't do any shopping until the summertime following my winter binge. *sigh* And to make it worse, I convinced elle'Mischka to come with me and she blew a lot of moolah on what was admittedly a lot of hot clothing.

Oh well. At least I didn't buy that pair of hot ankle boots that I nearly added to the pile!

Anyway, lets celebrate the goodies!

I saw this cardie in the store and I wanted it but was a little not sure given that the bow on top of my bust looked a bit strange. However, I decided that it was too cute to pass up now that it's on sale and figure that if it does continue looking weird on me, I can pass it over to Pooey, loser of the bust wars.
 

I do love the girly AH skirts and dresses and I purchased this A-line one out of a selection of three that I took with me to the change rooms.

Accessories - the scarf had a matching beanie...I kinda wish I bought it now.
Some knee-high and thigh-high socks, and a purse that after I bought it, found it had a broken zip tag. Unforch because it was no exchanges, I can't exchange, but I can't complain since it was about 70% off.

Hmmm, in hindsight, I actually didn't purchase that many items. I kinda feel like I should go back and buy more now. :S

4 comments:

Pooey said...

yeah it's not that much stuff.. i wanna see what mischka got!

SuBoo said...

I want I want!

Rachie said...

Go Mally! Yeah you should have got more ;) You inspired me to go check out it out too this weekend. I got a fab dress today. Yay!

Vanilla Bear said...

I like the skirt :D Also I had all excited for a long list of items and... three!

I think you should put all three things on at once and show us lmao