Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hottie of the week - Takeshi Kaneshiro

(Okay, because I'm increasingly finding it difficult to think of pieces to do for Piece of the Week, I am including a new category under this category which I realise can actually be quite broad.)

Photobucket

Name: Takeshi Kaneshiro (Jincheng Wu)
DOB: Oct 11 1973
Japanese/Taiwanese Actor, Model, sometimes singer, full time hottie.

Photobucket
Last week I watched the John Woo historical drama Red Cliff I & II - The Asian Edit, which is apparently far superior to the Western Edit which is a compressed version of the two movies. While I found the movie quite enjoyable, what I couldn't stop saying throughout the two films was *WAH!!! TAKESHI IS SO HOT!!!* And seriously, even though he was wearing a hideous wig, a kinda disgusting goatee, and a white dressing gown-esque costume, his hotness shone right through.
Photobucket
Not to mention all those scenes with Tony Leung Chiu Wai where their URST came through oioi.

5 comments:

SuBoo said...

OMG he deserves MORE than just Hottie of the Week. I reckon he could be hottest asian guy EVER. I haven't even seen Red Cliff and yet I know for certain that he will look like perfection in it.
*swoon*

OIOI indeed! :D

Btw what's URST?

mallymoodle said...

Unresolved sexual tension oioi

Stephanie said...

I bet you know all about URST :P

Vanilla Bear said...

Yes def hottest asian ever! But after Shang of course

Lynn said...

I concur, potentially the hottest guy ever. You gotta watch Fallen Angels and ChungKing Express - not only awesome films, but he is to me, at his peak hotness!!!!