Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bridesmaid shopping fail or Party dress shopping win!

Silly Natty and Ladiesman_217 are getting hitched next year and Dr. I-K, Rachie-poo and yours truly are going to be bridesmaids. *Woohoo! Wedding crashers watch out!*

Anyway, we've been looking for a dress to suit all of us, which we've found to be more difficult than expected due to various cuts and colours - the usual dramas in looking for matching dresses. That said, when we three bridesmaids went shopping yesterday, we did find a dress on which we all reached consensus - we loved the cut and colour! Unfortunately, it didn't match the vision for wedding colour themes of the bride, and it got vetoed.

I then decided *You know what? I still like the colour and cut, I've got other parties to attend, I'm buying it anyway!* And so I did :D

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

Hmm I initially thought it was blue but it looks a little purple-y today.. not sure if it is coz I am on a different computer... what colour is it?

mallymoodle said...

It's blue - kind of a cobalt blue