Thursday, December 03, 2009

Help please! + *bonus* new love!

Some people like to mark new phases of their life but cutting their hair off or getting makeovers or the like. For my periods of upheaval, I like to get glasses. Okay, that's not true. It's more like I realised my current pair of glasses are five years old. I have thus spent a bit of time looking for a new pair but have been hobbled by the realisation that while I *look good* in glasses, it is difficult to find a pair of glasses that suit me due to my round face and anime-esque features (kekeke, whatever).

But now that Pooey is back, we took a day out to try and find me a pair some suitable and suitably different frames. I require 2 frames, one for general wear and one to get transition lenses - lenses that change to sunglasses in sunlight for when I don't feel like wearing contact lenses. Help me choose, please!

These are the options (excuse the funny faces I'm pulling).
CK5189

CK5590

Face a Face 1

Face a Face 2

Denmark

Please pick your favourite two. I've allowed multiple selections so hopefully this will work.


Also, while we were randomly ambling around, I found myself gazing into the deepest, sweetest brown eyes I had ever come across and fell instantly in love. With those eyes came soft honey-blonde hair and beautiful floppy ears.
Unfortunately, I can't really keep a puppeh right now, so my heart was broken asunder and with a longing glace, we parted ways. *sigh*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 1 gets my vote :)