Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I *HEART* POOEY!!!

because she is my favourite sister and brings me such nice presents! Pooey arrived yesterday morning and I didn't get to see her until today because I was at work and then I had to go to the opera! (Opera blog entry coming soon.) Then when I came home from all the singing, everyone was asleep :(

Anyway, here's some of the awesomness she got me.

Dresses!!! Pooey and I love a good strapless dress and although I was the winner in the bust wars, they fit very nicely! I can retire that mauve one!
L- H&M, R - Zara. Why are these brands not sold in Australia?! :@

T-shirts!!! Pooey got these from David&Goliath.
Hehehe, spooning leads to forking oioi

Assorted things that Pooey thought I'd like or I asked for!!!
L-R, Alice in Wonderland coaster from when she went to Oxford, Tube-brand mint box from when she went to the Transport Museum, Cath Kidston purse, Cath Kidston coin purse, Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche (miam miam!!!), various other Chanel goodies (oui oui!!!).

Not photographed are the large number of comfy M&S bras I asked for (woooh, so comfy!!!), various food products, and Cath Kidston umbrella. Also, apparently there is a large number of romance books and shoes that are being shipped over :D.

*clap clap clap* Have I said I luff Pooey? If not, I luff Pooey!!!

3 comments:

SuBoo said...

Woooo YAY for Pooey!!!

Vanilla Bear said...

So many of us are going to be disappointed at the lack of bra pictures ;-)

Awesome shirts though! I want some! Yay for your sister!

Sarah said...

Ooooh cool! I love the little black dresses. I wish I could wear strapless as well.

Also, :O no Zara or H&M??? Actually I don't have a Zara anywhere near me (get on that DC. Also, Topshop plz) but I know they exist here.