Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slowly coming together...

Around the end of May, I escaped from that psycho bitch and moved into my new place. One of the problems with my new place was that it was completely unfurnished (other than a kitchen - but seriously, why do people take the  kitchen with them when they leave apartments here? It makes NO SENSE!!!). This was not a problem for Fabi as he had his own furniture. As we know, I then started to stake out the Ikea website to plan how I was going to express me. 


Now, almost two months later, I have nearly completed the furnishing of my first adult room. I'm highly amused to observe (along with others who have visited me) that I have achieved in making it a clearly feminine room while still being somewhat neutral. I've tried to nerded it up by putting that map of the world on the wall (colourful, German, AND educational - NERD ALERT!) 





I still need to purchase a couch to put into the back corner (coming soon) which I will use instead of a desk (heh), 

1 comment:

Pooey said...

Naice, cosy. Good place to crash.