Thursday, January 24, 2013

Suboo and Mallymoo - back in action!

When I got back from Radelaide, I literally dropped off my luggage at home and headed back out to meet Suboo for dins! We ended up at at Merrywell where both of us had the namesake burger (+avocado). Cleary we were both very hungry and the burgers were good because it appears neither of us photographed them for posterity! And now I can tell Spu and Poo that I ate somewhere that's opened up in the last two years that they haven't been to yet! Muhahaha!

After eating, we decided to head down Southbank towards her and Kenboo's place and drink wine. 

On the way, I had a short moment hanging out with my mate, Mario, while he jammed on his guitar.


And we saw these sproggies!


Bottle and glasses in hand, we headed up to her apartment to chug it down.


Suboo's awesome living room. 


WITH THIS VIEW!!!


WHICH LOOKS LIKE THIS WHEN LIGHTS COME ON


After a few glasses each, we took self photos to immortalise our reunion.


Then we repeated the photos on her iPhone and used an Asian *model* app to see if we could look.

Then I had to pose with the bottle to continue the theme :P

It was a fun night that reminded me of what I miss, what with being on the other side of the world from many old friends. Then I got a reminder as to what I've become accustomed to being in Germany - I had to wait half an hour for a bus to get home :(

No comments: