Tuesday, January 29, 2013

That is disgusting

Something I find really amusing when I first saw it in Germany, were the strategically positioned racks to put away your trays in fast food joints, and the dirty looks people would give you if you didn't put your tray away. I mean, we're not children - we can clean up after ourselves. Well, a trip to the Swanston/Flinders Macca's for a post-tennis cheesebao showed that, actually, Aussie can't clean up after themselves.
This was what greeted us. I think I actually said, "OMG!" when confronted with that mess.

Seriously, even accounting for the fact it was past 1am on a hot summer's day...that's disgusting.

Wading through the garbage, we eventually did make it to the front counter with all the other night owls to find that someone had spilled their drink the area where you were supposed to wait for your food, and so the floor was unbelievably sticky. It was really hazardous to people wearing ballet flats like us, or worse, people with thongs. 
Also, what's this?!

Yep, we were on CCTV for maccas!

And I was highly amused to find that it was branded *Macca's*

No comments: