Sunday, February 24, 2013

Strong beer time returns!

Strong beer time, aka Starkbierzeit, aka Lent, is back! And to celebrate the return of this dangerous time, I went out with my former German classmates and the Hombres to drink it down. 
Con mi amigo Ruben, e mio amica Eleonora.

Adria and Nestor totally unintentionally turned up as twins. HAHAHAHAHA

Strangely for a bierhalle, there was no roast chicken for sale to eat! Instead I had the mixed sausage platter with sauerkraut and fried potatoes. I have to admit, I wasn't able to finish all of it :(

The Italians!

While it all seems pretty tame so far, the alcohol eventually kicked in and that's when the photos get interesting!
Nestor and Ruben share a tender moment...

then try to act like nothing happened.

Oh, that's not unsafe at all! I'm still kinda trying to figure out how he actually got up there.

BUSTED!!!

They don't call it truth juice for nothing!

And then the night ended with us at a club. I think!

No comments: