Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reward lunch

Well last night's epic writing session resulted the completion of my side of the results, and a good couple of paragraphs of the discussion. I therefore decided to reward myself by going out and getting beef pho for lunch. Except the restaurant wasn't open (wtf, since when do Asians take holidays?!), and so I instead went to Takumi and got a lunch special.

I have clearly never been to Takumi for lunch because I didn't even know they offered lunch specials. The choices were bowls of ramen with various sides such as gyoza or karaage chicken.
Or my choice of salmon roe on rice. Yum, git me that omega-3.

And then my shoyu ramen. 

Although, I may have made a miscalculation. Now that I've eaten all that food and returned home...I'm feeling quite sleepy. I think I'll take a siesta to refuel the brain before returning to reading and then doing some writing.

No comments: