Friday, August 16, 2013

Self Control

Yesterday was a public holiday in Bayern and I decided to take today off just to give myself a long weekend. Normally on a day off, I'd probably be found reading in bed or cleaning the apartment, BUT NOT TODAY. After a discussion with Pato Peach, it was decided that I would hang out in her apartment (she does home office in Munich for her job in Madrid), and apply for jobs.

Doubting Tomas (her bf) was all, "Oh you girls are just going to sit there talking and doing your nails or whatever girls do - everything except work!" But you know what? That wasn't the case at all! Apart from our lunch and afternoon tea break, it was silent as we sat opposite each other, tapping away at our computers. It was actually kind of bizarre.

Following our productive work day (!!!) to top off this day of extreme self control, I accompanied the two of them to Ikea....and despite finding many things I wanted, all I purchased in the entire complex was a hotdog and drink! THAT'S RIGHT, I WENT TO IKEA AND ONLY SPENT €1.50. What the hell?!?!?!

Then to top off the day, I went home...and did some exercise?!?!

No comments: