Tuesday, April 08, 2014

End of Starkbierzeit.

Gott sei Dank! We decided to forgo the Loewenbraukeller this year and just spent a lot of time at Paulaner Nockherberg. Somehow, Ruben and Nestor  managed to get a couple of tables on EVERY SATURDAY of the festivities, which was great,but to claim the table, they needed to be there before 2pm, which was what was partly killing us. Anyway, here are a few photos from various sessions.
First Nockherberg weekend with Santi. I think I was literally the only girl on a table full of (mostly) Spanish guys. Lots of salsa dancing. 

After the shit days at work, I drowned my sorrows (during the week!) because the Gene Center (who I don't work with at all) had a reservation. Here are the guys from the Gene Center with the unicorn they got for Laura.

More friends during the week!

La week-end finale con la bella Eleonora!

y tambien Shadya. 
Funny story, I had a bunch of other friends at a table next to Ruben's booking, but being newbies, they went too hard too fast and needed to leave quite early. Who would happen to take that newly freed-up table but Shadya and other South Americans friends?!

Anyway, I'm really glad that Starkbierfest only goes for the duration of Lent because if it were any longer, I think the population of Munich and various visitors would kill themselves with revelry. We went hard and I'm glad the Fastenzeit is soon over :D

No comments: