Thursday, July 27, 2006

alpha, beta, gamma, omega

Today I joined a conversation with Annie, Marlene, and Joyce about shy girls who attract guys and what type of guys get attracted to shy girls and why. This then degenerated into an analysis of personality types, the Alpha (the bossy asshole), Beta (the best friend), Gamma (mix of Alpha and Beta), and Omega (the one everyone kicks around). After Helen joined the conversation, it degenerated further into us sharing stories about asshole Alphas we've ever worked with in the lab and how you they'll be complete bastards until you do something that makes them respect you.

I can think of a few people who fit these personality types - CM as the Alpha and BFF as the Omega...I'm pretty sure I'd be a Gamma...although I must confess I may sometimes be a bit alpha-ish *wince*.

No comments: