Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Monica Bellucci

A few weeks ago, Mr T (for those who know him) and I had an argument about whether a girl was hot or not. I still stand by my assessment that the girl he thought was hot, Dawn Yang, looks like a freaking alien from all the surgery she's had. This argument was followed by a conversation whereby he attempted to gauge my *taste* in women by asking me who I'd do if I went that way. I automatically rolled out the usual suspects of Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie, but he said they as options were too obvious and therefore I have no taste in women.

Well, now I nominate Monica Bellucci. What's not to love about her? Actor, model, wife of Vincent Cassel, former law student at the University of Perugia, fluent in three languages...but what I love best about her is that she's not one of those stick-insects from LA or one of those girls with her head stuck in HK-model pose (Amandine, you know what I mean!). I especially liked the way she used a fan to kill the yucky girl in Brotherhood of the Wolf (hmmm...now there's a movie I should review!).

In non-related news, waste some hours of your life at paperdollheaven - dress up celebrity paper dolls!

No comments: