Saturday, August 12, 2006

Rundowns

Haven't been at home or desk to post anything, so here are some run downs of each day.

Thurday - Uni as usual. Finished some S100beta/IB4 and EAAT4/IB4 immunos on some Ren2 control and STZ tissue. The S100b one seemed ok, but the EAAT4...looked like there was no staining. Either the antibody has somehow degraded...but I suspect that I may have actually forgotten to put the antibody in *blush*. Pilates with Glen was shocking - he actually told me I was good when we were doing rolldowns! GOOD!!! Like...wtf?!!?!? Actually, come to think of it, he hasn't stepped on me in a while. I also spent a frustrating two hours on the deconvolution...but yeah. The less said about that the better. The day was finished off with my first act as La Presidente - we had a DVD night. We watched Kill Bill 1 and Batman Begins. Fun for all

Friday - Uni as usual, followed by drinking. I think I'm going to try and stop drinking. No, really. I ended up with something like 7.5 glasses of wine and dying before midnight. I didn't black out or vomit, but it wasn't nice and I may have lost some coherence.

Saturday - After waking up at 4am thinking that I had uni (yep the alcohol really !#@$% me over), I slept in until 11am. I ventured to uni to get some stuff and promptly nearly got hit by a car that almost didn't stop at the Grattan St. traffic lights. You know which ones I'm talking about.

That is all.

No comments: