Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hangin' with the skanks and Kanye

Woah-ho ho!!! Well I predicted that last night's activities would provide one heckuva blogging topic, and boy howdy, it delivered! Me and various members of the Circle (Grand Empress + T, Kahunes, Jessabella + Leighbee, Moans, Jade, Peishapan, and Pooey) headed down the Southbank to hang with kids.

First things first, Pooey pokkai'd on Fri night so there was a big question mark as to whether she was going to skank up, but she pulled through and was therefore able to see these shockers in person....

The slutty Easter Bunny (I had to photoshop the shadows out of this but I assure you, I'm not good enough to photoshop her pants out)

The walking mirrorball

For some reason, there were also a lot of hens around - I don't know, I doubt that I'd celebrate my last few days of freedom from indentured servitude by hanging out with kids but hey, however you get your kicks.

But the real prizewinner of the night was some guy who we nicknamed Kanye because he was wearing those 'sunglasses' Kanye West has been wearing for his performances and also in his clip for *Stronger*.

(I originally thought they were from D&G - because they're the crazy kind of things I'd expect Domenico and Stefano to make - but I was wrong, they're from Jeremy Scott. Photo source)



Now, I won't say Kanye looks good in them but he manages to pull them off because he's got the right attitude to look so-so in something so ridiculous. KANYE LAST NIGHT JUST LOOKED STUPID. It brought us many laughs.

The night was rounded out with a trip to PPs where me
and Moans proceded to eat Canadian Pancakes - 2 pancakes (with butter), two fried eggs, bacon, banana, and pineapple. I'm not sure where the banana and pineapple and *Canadian* come together, but it was enough to feed a lumberjack!And here's Pooey with her Swiss Mountain Malt. Nums all round!

No comments: