Monday, March 03, 2008

Solitaire

Computer games? Meh, I can take them or leave them. My personal favourites are the ones where you have to solve problems to progress - preferably funny ones like the ol' Monkey Island/Sam n Max games. IMO, the simpler the game, the better.

Lately I've been obsessively playing solitaire. Not just spidey solitaire (which I have previously played obsessively) but the old classic type. Admittedly I used to play it heaps when I was a kid too - parents tried hard to discourage it as they thought it would le
ad to gambling problems when I reached maturity. To that I say, who's the one to spends more time in the cashino, eh?!

Well today I played solitaire so much that I got a new negative high score.
(-$1038 if you can't see it properly)
Maybe I shouldn't go to the cashino and play :P

No comments: