Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy (early) Bday, QQ!!!

QQ is being sent to India for the week so she had to throw and early bday party. It was held at Baroq so naturally I had to get dolled up. Naturally.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics from the night because I didn't bring a camera. Take my word for it. On another level, I've since discovered that I need business cards because when random businessmen are buying you drinks and they ask for a card and I tell them I'm a student....seems kinda unequal. On the other hand, free drinks with no repercussions! Other recollections include telling someone to *not bother*, asking the bartender then and there to make me a cocktail and include Zubrowka - he did well!, and hanging out with the Glamour Boys.

I then ended the night around 11pm, walking 1km in my polka dot shoes and scaring the crap out of QQ by taking the bus and then forgetting to ring her to confirmed I hadn't been kidnapped and got home safely.

No comments: