Sunday, August 31, 2008

Down in Willi'town

Nickyliou lives out in Willi'town, near the yachts, beach, and crepe shop. Dancinghula and I decided to take advantage of this weekend's supposed *nice* weather to take a road trip down there, visit Nicky and eat crepes. We also brought Gnoudesavanes with us because what else do you do with French people but French things? Also, he once told me he wanted to see the ocean while he was in Aus. I took that to mean he'd never been to the beach. It turns out I was wrong - he has seen a beach before.

So here are some happy snaps of us and crepes.

Nicky and Dancy.

Awful pic of me and Gnou.

Petyaliou and cider that he as an underaged boy did not drink.

My goat's cheese and mushroom galette, Dancy's super complete.

Gnoudesavanes' flambe crepe - I think it was banana and rhum?

My meringue + ice cream for dessert.

So after we were done eating, it was much to our disgust that the wind had turned really cold and the clouds started rolling in. But we still made the effort to go down there, play on the playground, and see all the washed up jellyfish and relish in the *fraiche* air.

Big clouds over the bay

The wind however, was not *fraiche* it was downright *froid* so we hopped back to Nickyliou's for tea, which turned out to be the best decision because it started to pour down with rain. And the world was content.

No comments: