Saturday, June 05, 2010

New shoes! And Nostalgia drink!

Last night was an old school drinking/party night and I prettied up to party it out with Mischka at NickChup's bday drinks at The Mint and Merv's goodbye drinks at Manchuria.

I decided to wear a new pair of shoes that Pooey purchased. At 10cm, I decided to wear some flats while driving and because I intended on swinging by the lab before heading out. Turns out that decision was pretty good because Pooey's shoes didn't fit around my heels! I had to shuffle around as though I was a child wearing mama's too big shoes.

And so while I was waiting for Mischka to come into the city, as I gazed down from the corner of William and Lt. Lonsdale, the bubble bridge of Melbourne Central winked back at me and I thought *STUFF IT!! I'M GOING TO BUY NEW SHOES!!!* So I shuffled down those 2.5 blocks and bought myself a pair of these:
These are comments from The Pom after seeing this photo:
The Pom says: dude
The Pom says: i m not being silly but those are AWESOME shoes

The Pom says: they look like they are made from metal snakes


After we got these and exclaimed about how hot they were, Mischka and I decided to have dinner at Oriental Spoon. Alas, there were no Handsome Jacks attending on us. Cafe hiring fail.

Mischka had been o/s and therefore dug straight into the kimchi

My cinnamon tea. A nostalgia drink!

Remembering the good times from 1993

I don't have any pics from the actual celebratory drinks but I'm sure they'll turn up on the book of face sometimes soon.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I FUCKING LOVE those shoes! I want them! I miss wearing high heels everyday :(

I want them!!! Were they on sale?

mallymoodle said...

YES THEY WERE ONE SALE!!
I think still $130 though but DAYUM sexy!!!