Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some anecdotes

On the 1km walk home from the bus stop to my house...there's a streetlight that always extinguishes when I walk past. Always. This is my superpower.

Now that the weather has turned cold, I have observed the following things
- My track pants for the gym are really good at stopping the cold wind from getting to my legs. My actual normal wear trousers are less so.
- Some people (girls) seem to think that putting a pair of leggings under a pair of shorts = winter wear.

I've started re-listening to Les Miserables (mostly on youtube), and for the video for the 10th Anniversary Dream Cast version of "A Heart Full of Love":
Features the following comment from behindthymask which made me laugh: Princess Jasmine vs. Pocahontas! Go go go!

After a few months of working part time, the thought of gearing up to full time work is depressing. No more will I be able to just say *hmmm, I'm going to fly to X for the weekend - I'll just send an email saying I'm not coming in on Friday/Monday* To this I say BOOOOO!!!

No comments: