Friday, November 26, 2010

For Laulita and Basia

I went shopping at Alannah Hill today because 
a) I can't buy it in Europe, and 
b) they were having a 20% off sale.

Now, Laulita and Basia wanted me to go shopping early so I could come back and show them what I got. I wasn't able to do that so here are the photos showing them instead!

Chanel! Bloody Chanel! skirt - this had already been discounted with the 20% on top!

 
Little Posh Frock - clearly referencing that the design is similar to those put out by Victoria Beckham. 

Now, I'm sure there are people who would tell me off for buying these when I will soon be able to buy European clothes. Well all I can say is that at least I didn't also buy a coat, a pair of shoes, and this dress as well!

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

The Little Posh Frock is beeyootiful!