Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things I will miss


When Gnoudesavanes first came to Melbs, he had never tasted the joys of bubble tea . He devoured them with joy and, much to my horror, told me that it didn't exist in France. He then later told me in all honesty that his Taiwanese housemate said that the pearls were made out of tadpoles in Taiwan. I said she was bullshitting him.

But yes! Soon, I will no longer be able to enjoy sweet fruit-flavoured milky tea, or even fruit-flavoured green tea! Or those squishy tapioca pearls. 

And soon, I definitely won't be able to enjoy a milk tea with pearls while wearing a summery dress.
I just need to keep thinking *gluhwein!*  And maybe *champagne!* given how cheap it is in Europe compared to here!

No more mini bottles! Full size from now!

P.S. Yes, I have changed the blog layout and colours. I've been told it's more *me* so I hope you like it!

No comments: