Thursday, November 11, 2010

The most unlikeable person on TV?

I've been re-watching Glee from the beginning of the series right up until the current part of the second season and I must say, it's quite enjoyable. Except for one thing.

I REALLY DISLIKE RACHEL BERRY.

During the first season, her desire to be popular and rule the school, okay that's unlikeable but understandable, given that they're kids. But her actions in the second season such as sending Sunshine to a Crack House so she couldn't challenge Rachel's position as lead singer in the club, or basically saying to Finn that she wanted to be the only thing to make him happy....ugh! This level of insecurity to strangers as well as people she 'loves'...I can see her turning into Mr. Schu's stupid wife. Stupid.

Anyhoo, here's a clip from Glee of Charice sticking it to Rachel! 
 


Also, here's a clip of the Boys' school singing Teenage Dream! YAY!

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

Blog format change!

Oh and also - the whole botox thing has put me off Charice big time.

mallymoodle said...

I have changed! Now it's warmer and more sexy!

Kinda wish I took a pic of the blog before I changed it though :(