Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More things I won't miss

Also high on the list of things I won't miss when I go to the colder climes are mosquitoes


Just when I think it's cool enough to sleep at night without choking on my own hayfever-induced mucus, I wake up in the middle of the night with those welts on my thighs. After getting up and doing some middle of the night activities to decrease the extent of the Type 1 Hypersensitivity reaction, I spent a good 30 minutes trying to track down the bastard in my room. Given it was now approximately 3am, I had to throw in the towel and try to get some sleep. But then, I think I spent the next hour or so hearing that droning noise before finally collapsing out of sheer exhaustion.


And then I had to endure the itchy at work today! Bring on the cold!!!

No comments: