Monday, January 17, 2011

Blue skies and sunshine

Believe it or not, the weather cleared up after the Snowpocalypse start to winter, to the extent that I have been able to go out without gloves and hat, and even once without coat! (I won't be doing that again, got a lot of weird looks from everyone else who was in a coat). And since I moved out of the village about a fortnight ago, I can now walk around my district/the city showing the blue skies, sunshine and NO SNOW in my touristy shots. 

 
Looking towards the dome of Theatinerkirche.

 
Wittelsbacher Platz - site of the Mediaeval Xmas Market!
Such a change!

 
The Andy Warhol commemorative Dom Perignon for sale in Dallmayr.

 
Sproggie!


 
Cool building - I think it's Art Nouveau?

 
The sun sets behind Sendlinger Tor

Now, despite the clear skies, the sun does start to set around 4:30pm hence the long shadows in all my pictures. But the sun was nice when not walking in shadows!

No comments: